Help keep your family safe in the car. Keep this tool in your car for quick access after a bad accident. You will be able to cut out of your seatbelt and break your windows when you really need to get out.
After a bad car accident, a few seconds can mean the difference between life and death for you and your loved ones. The Emergency Tool helps you to escape quickly after a car accident. Many people fear wearing a seat belt in case they were to be trapped in a burning or sinking vehicle. Electric windows do not work without power and would need to be shattered so you could escape. The surgically sharp blade effortlessly cuts through a tangled seat belt (recessed for safety), the pointed steel head (with red plastic protective cover) easily shatter windows. Simply keep it in your glove box.
- Window Breaking Hammer with a Seat Belt Cutter
- Shatters Vehicle Windows and Cuts Seat Belts in an Emergency Situation
- Seat Belt Cutter has a Recessed Razor Blade for Safety
- Double-Sided Hammer Head with Hardened Sharp Stainless Steel Points
- Perfect Gift or Stocking Stuffer
- Emergency Orange Color
- 6.5 x 3.5 x 0.9 inches
Warranty: 90 Day Limited Warranty
If you’re not satisfied with this item, return to us within thirty days after delivery for a full refund of the purchase price not including shipping and handling (actual shipping charges will apply).